The Church Pension Fund describes the results of and actions related to its responsible investment activities in its annual report. The annual report covers the following activities:
- Monitoring and annual comparison of tools related to the climate change strategy
- Carbon footprint of equity and corporate bond investments
- Results of the ESG survey targeted at asset managers
- Responsibility screening of the portfolio and related engagement discussions
- Participation in annual general meetings
- Investor initiatives and their progress.
Another important reporting tool is the annual report drafted for PRI, which details the realisation of the PRI principles within the Pension Fund’s activities. The Pension Fund’s annual reports on PRI and responsible investments are public reports.
The Pension Fund wants to evaluate the possibilities to integrate ESG ratings and impact indicators into the monthly and annual reporting. The UN’s Sustainable Development Goals provide a key framework for impact reporting.
The Pension Fund's annual schedule for the responsible investment activities and reporting