How to submit your programme for the competition:
Submissions can be entered via FilmFreeway.com only (use the FilmFreeway-button below)
- Register on the site
- Fill in the entry submission form that includes a short (not longer than 1500 characters including spaces) resume in English, describing the programme contents.
- Upload at least one still photo of the programme (300 dpi)
- Make sure the preview file is working correctly
- If the programmes submitted for pre-selection are in or subtitled in a language other than English, they must be accompanied by a dialogue list or script in English.
- Programmes should be a maximum of 60 minutes in length. If the programme is longer than 30 minutes the producer may be asked to provide a shorter version for public screening. The Festival reserves the right to screen a section of the entry.
- Make the payment 100,00 Euros (including VAT 24%)
- Final selection is announced on 1st of April 2021 on the Festival website (the new date!)
- Only those who submitted programmes selected for screening will be notified personally
Technical recommendations from FilmFreeway:
- FilmFreeway accepts all major video formats in full quality HD up to 10 GB. FilmFreeway transcode videos for playback compatibility and performance and recommend that you use settings close to our output settings:
- Maximum video bitrate: 2200 Kbps, H.264, mp4
- Audio: 128 Kbps, AAC, 2 channel stereo
- Aspect ratio preserved; maximum video height of 720 pixels